Protecting our employees’ health and well-being is our top priority. Therefore, early on in the battle against the spread of COVID-19, we joined forces with experts at Spectrum Health, a world class, major hospital in West Michigan, to perform and track on-site temperature taking. We continue to consult with Spectrum Health for ongoing training and guidance as needed. Additionally, our COVID-19 team closely monitors the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as our local health department to keep ourselves in the stream of best practices in dealing with COVID-19.
Strategies implemented to maintain a healthy work environment are:
- An Onsite Safety Protocol Assessment was performed by Spectrum Health’s Infectious Disease and Occupational Health representatives.
- Daily Temperature and health screening for all onsite workers.
- Controls on who comes into our buildings including temperature checks and health screening.
- Restructured assembly process to ensure employees are socially distanced.
- Face masks are provided by Frost and required at all times when around other people or using shared equipment.
- Enhanced cleaning efforts using CDC approved disinfectants and sanitizing spray at all workstations.
- Continuous communications (print and digital) reminding employees about social distancing, staying at home if they do not feel well, and ensuring personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Altered shift schedules and other considerations made for higher risk individuals.
Our strong leadership team and dedicated staff are committed to applying rigorous safety protocols to continue to keep Frost’s customers, suppliers, and employees safe while we work with confidence.
Have a question?
PLEASE FILL OUT A BRIEF FORM AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.